Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chicken Stir-Fry with Jasmine Rice

Today, I made Chicken Stir-Fry with Jasmine Rice. Stir-fry's can be made with a variety of meats and/or vegetables. Here are the ingredients I used:
Chicken (cut into small pieces)
Broccoli
Sugar Snap Peas
Carrots
Green Beans
Onion
Baby Corn
Water Chestnuts
Red Bell Pepper
Champignon Mushrooms
Soy Sauce
Vegetable Oil

First, I prepared the jasmine rice in the rice cooker. Next, I put enough oil in pan to coat the bottom. I heated the oil on high heat. Once hot I browned the chicken on both sides. Then, I added all the vegetables to the pan and cooked for about 7 minutes. Lastly, I add soy sauce, pepper, and salt to taste.

Here are pictures of the plated dish.

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious and healthy! I prefer the cinnamon rolls though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely in low fat and healthy. I agree, I prefer cinnamon rolls too.

    ReplyDelete