Thursday, June 18, 2009

Banana Nut Muffins

Today, I made banana nut muffins. Here's the ingredients:
-1 c. sugar
-1/2 c. butter
-2 lg. eggs
-2 c. bananas
-2 c. all-purpose flour
-1/2 c. walnuts, chopped
-1 tsp. baking soda
-1/4 tsp. salt
Cream sugar with butter.
Mix in eggs, bananas, flour, walnuts, baking soda, and salt.
Grease muffin pan. I used an ice cream scoop to place the batter in the muffin pan. Close-up below.
Bake at 300 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Close-up pictured below.
Finished muffins .
I drizzled Hershey's Chocolate Syrup over the muffin.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there--I love your blog--it reminds me of mine ;-) Stop by!

    http://alphabetcook.blogspot.com/

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my God, they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Muffins Look so Tasteful Perfect Recipe for Fathers Day weekend!

    Thanks for sharing your recipe:)

    Welcome~~~
    http://foodcreate.com

    Join , stop by, submit your recipe,
    Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete