Friday, June 19, 2009

Walnut Brownies and Cookie Brownies

I prepared walnut brownies and cookie brownies. Today, I used boxed brownie mix and refrigerated cookie dough, for convenience. Here are the ingredients:
-1 box of Pillsbury chocolate fudge brownie mix
-1/2 c. oil
-1/4 c. water
-2 eggs
-Tollhouse refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
-Walnuts to top brownies

First, I mixed the brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs together.
I lined an 8x8 baking dish with aluminum foil, so that I would be able to easily remove the brownies from the pan. I poured a little over half of the brownie batter into the dish and topped with the walnuts.I used an ice cream scoop to place the remaining brownie batter into the muffin pan. Afterwards a placed about a little bit of cookie dough in the center each brownie.
I baked the brownies and cookie/brownies for about 20 minutes or so.
Here's pictures of the finished products:

4 comments:

  1. mmm that looks yumy my dh would love those cuppies! and i will be in the lookout for your southern recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the cuppies are so delicious, they are soft and moist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea...they look YUM! Now stick a hershey's kiss in the middle of the cookie dough in the middle of the muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Great idea, John. I was thinking that I should have tried putting miniature Reese's cups or miniature Snickers bars; instead of cookie dough; in a few of them.

    ReplyDelete